/ HUS Embroidery Transfer System
“Buzz Box is wonderful! I was able to use my
Bernina Deco 600 embroidery machine again (it has not been used
since 2007) without spending hundreds of $$ to upgrade to PED. Thank
you for creating this machine! “
Send Us Your Endorement
With the BuzzBox embroidery transfer
system, embroidery hobbyists can transfer digitized designs to the
high capacity re-writable memory card (included). The design transfer
system reads pre-programmed embroidery cards, embroidery designs
downloaded from the internet or purchased on CD's or Floppies. For
PES or HUS formatted embroidery machines.
Main Features Include:
- Buzz Tools designed card writing software
- PES Formatted Embroidery Machines: Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina
Deco, Simplicity, and White 3300 machines
- HUS Formatted Embroidery Machines (all Viking except Designer
- Writes any number of designs per card - not software limited.
- Includes Reader/Writer Box, USB cable, software installation
CD, high capacity 1 MB re-writable memory card
- Does NOT digitize designs or convert embroidery formats
- Works with BuzzXplore so you write embroidery cards directly
from BuzzXplore (sold separately).
Windows 98 to Windows 8 (32-bit &
64-bit systems need to download
Updated Buzz Box driver.
Software Screen Capture
Click on image for larger graphic