Embroidery Lettering and Layout Software
BuzzWord quickly and easily adds lettering to your embroidery projects. You can import multiple embroidery designs to layout into new projects - with or without lettering. In addition to the beautiful variety of built-in fonts, use your alphabet designs with our quick "click" tool - no need to get special files from the embroidery design company!
You'll find BuzzWord an intuitive and user friendly program that was designed by a home embroiderer for you - the home hobbyiest! And the lastest version has some of our best features yet.
Also available in a BuzzWord Bundle which inculdes the Windows Font add-on Package for even more lettering options.
Lettering Features Include
- Now with 49 Built-in Scalable Fonts (includes those in the bonus font pack) - Beautiful alphabets for your projects. Scalable fonts can be modified in a variety of ways including fitting custom shapes, following paths or resizing.
- Fit to Path, Font Size adjustment and Envelope Lettering for monograms and other decorative applications.
- Fully adjustable bold, slant and density with satin stitch or over 40 fill stitch patterns
- NEW - Visual Texture and Font preview makes it even easier to find the right texture from the over 40 Fill patterns or satin stitch filles.
- NEW - Multiple Line Text Mode
- Vertical or horizontal text with the ability to fit custom path
Your Alphabet Designs - It just got easier!
- NEW - Quick “click” to add your alphabet designs into your projects. No need to get special files from the embroidery design company.
- Or map your designs to Create custom stitch-based fonts from your alphabet designs. Simple program wizard makes mapping your embroidery alphabets quick and painless.
- Adjust the positioning of special letters that extend above or below the baseline (such as g or “ ) Your designs have perfect alignment and color sorting.
- NEW - Resize your alphabet designs up to 20%.
- Import one or more embroidery designs for combination layouts or use BuzzWord to layout embroidery projects without lettering.
- Import existing embroidery designs for placement along side your lettering. Or use BuzzWord to layout your embroidery projects - even those without lettering. NEW - Background graphic for easy “copy cat” projects. NEW - Object alignment and distribution tool.
- Convert Formats while saving - Designs can be save in any of the supporte formats regardless of the source format.
- Supports 15 popular home embroidery formats
- Runs as a standalone program or Integrates seamlessly into BuzzEdit (purchased seperately)