BuzzXplore 4 - What's New?
Although you are not required to upgrade your existing software, by upgrading you ensure that you will receive support and product fixes such as those that are sometimes needed to support new versions of Windows. Here is what has improved and/or changed with the
various toolkit products.
- Safely remove duplicate designs from your embroidery design collections.
- Pro Designer tool for multiple design format conversion, collection packaging into format
specific ZIP archives and automatic thumbnail graphics creation.
- Generic "write to card" added to the Write Card/Drive wizard.
- Quick access to BuzzEdit Lite commands - print template, sew simulator and thread color changing.
- Address bar with drop down makes navigating between frequently used folders fast and easy.
- Mark folders as favorites to ensure they stay on your folders list.
- New hoops added to JEF and PES formats
- Hoop names have been updated so that it is easier to locate the embroidery hoop you need
- Hide embroidery hoops that are not supported by your embroidery machine or hoops you don't have.
- Updated main toolbar makes toolbar buttons easier to select. If you have a low resolution display, you can toggle to the smaller more condensed toolbar.
- New help topic category "Tutorials" provide a guided approach to learning to use BuzzXplore. The User's Guide help topics are also available in a PDF format which can be
printed by the user.